Sources of Funds
Streamline Your Funds Management
Easily manage the availability and assignment of funding sources with Kahua — and tie them to budgets, commitments and invoices within programs and projects.
Construction Project Funding Brochure
Learn how to streamline the dynamic management of construction project and program funding with Kahua’s Sources of Funds software.
Easily manage and track the many colors of money that fund your projects and programs with Kahua Sources of Funds.
Define levels of public and private funding sources and determine the timing of available funding with appropriations, reserves and releases to programs and projects.
- Set when funds are available
- Release funds to projects
- Make and track modifications
- Utilize fund release workflows
Assign rules at any level in the program and project hierarchy, utilize automatic formula calculation, and tie funding sources to budgets, commitments and invoices.
- Set order funds are consumed
- Assign based on percentage
- Create program or project rules
- Integrate rules with finances
With flexible funding controls, you can enhance audit performance and determine exactly how to constrain budgets, commitments and spending based on defined controls and available funds.
- Funding Distribution History
- Current Fund Balances
- Projected Fund Utilization