Design Management & Control Software
Ultimate Control of the Design Process
With Kahua, you can efficiently coordinate the sources of all design documents, as well as manage drawings, models and specs from review through distribution.
Easily Review & Approve Construction Drawings
Watch the Video
Take look at how you can use Kahua’s design management and control software to take your construction project collaboration to another level.
How We Help
Design Management for Owners
Kahua provides a Common Data Environment for all project stakeholders that’s easy to use and optimized for collaboration. A modern markup toolset and a collaborative commenting model help keep the project team on the same page. This includes:
- Shared Project Drawing Log
- Permission-based Security
- Smart-matching Bulk Uploads
- Native Markup Toolset & Bluebeam Integration
Integrate QA and Design Review into an adaptable workflow, streamlining the process of getting new revisions reviewed and into the right hands in a timely fashion.
- Configurable Workflow — Serial & Parallel
- Full “Ball-in-Court” Visibility
- Auto QA Check Based on Acceptance Criteria
- Automated Discipline-Specific Sessions
Simplify the process of releasing documents to the correct recipients with Kahua’s automated Release & Distribution system, including:
- Automated Release or Return
- Automated Slip Sheeting and Versioning
- Automated Notices Based On Distribution Lists
Give your entire construction project team access to the rich information that 3D models provide without the requirement for any additional software.
- Upload and Render any Model Format
- Full Set of Viewing & Navigation Tools
- Built-in 3d Markup, Annotation and Commenting Tools