Kahua for Government
Reinventing Project Management & Collaboration
Kahua helps government agencies improve efficiency and manage complexity
Government projects vary in size and complexity, but the public nature of these projects creates unique challenges.
- Government rules and regulations create a large volume of documents, formal correspondence and other information that must be managed across a complex web of project participants
- Because the status of projects is highly visible to the public, there is higher pressure on efficiency, on time performance and cost transparency.
- Due to numerous and varied sources of funding, cost management can be challenging for all project participants
- Government accountability requirements place a premium on effective data security, storage and maintenance of project records
Government agencies recognize the importance of effective communication to deal with these challenges and are partnering with Kahua to provide cloud-based collaborative project management solutions to their project teams that provide:
- Agility – the ability to operate at peak efficiency and respond rapidly to change
- Visibility – the ability to detect problems early, track status, report in real time and hold all project participants accountable for results
- Risk Mitigation – streamlined document management and a secure audit trail for improved compliance with regulatory requirements
- Fiscal Management – robust cost management to effectively deal with complex monitoring and reporting requirements